Welcome to the Press and Media Page for the United States District Court of Puerto Rico. This page is intended to assist members of the press and media who cover proceedings and cases before the United States District Court of Puerto Rico.
To view Press Releases issued by the District Court of Puerto Rico, please click here.
To view the most recent Federal Judiciary news, click here to access the United States Courts' website.
For any questions regarding press and media coverage of District Court of Puerto Rico proceedings, click here.
Click on the following URL links for additional information:
- Local Rule 83F (Security)
- Guidelines for Public, Press and Media to Access Video/Teleconference Hearings in the United States District Court of Puerto Rico (Rev. May 2020)
- Process to request Court-issued Press Identification for members of the press and media (Rev. Jan. 2013)
- Notice to Press and Media Outlets: Coverage of PROMESA Hearings and Proceedings
- Amended Standing Order: Major, Widely Known or Publicized Cases
- A Journalist's Guide to the Federal Courts (PDF Format)